You Can Now Edit Comments On Facebook
You know when you post a comment and you have one serious “gbagaun” like this which was actually a typo? You realize, but it’s too late to delete it; people already saw it and are using it against you LOL-ing and LMAO-ing away.
Facebook has provided a solution. Now you can edit out that completely unintended typo.
However, there is a problem with this – it can tamper with evidence. Not just legally but, what about those lies people tell? They can simply edit the comment and deny all accusations.
You know what this means? Beware! Screenshots are your new friends.
Faridah Seriki has been interested in technology since she got her hands on a desktop when she was eight. She founded Technesstivity after releasing a successful blog she made for class combining her passion for both journalism and technology. Faridah graduated from Vivian Fowler in 2009 and lives in New York where she graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism
- Microsoft Launches Office for iOS
- New App Aims to Make It Easier To Access Blood Donors In Nigeria [EVENT]
- BlackBerry To Launch Touchscreen A10 in November
- What To Do When The Internet Goes Down [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Yoruba 101 Lets You Learn The Basics Of The Language [APP REVIEW]
- Press Regulation: Absolutely Necessary?
- Press Regulation: Another Form of State Control?
- Press Regulation: An Overview of The Phone Hacking
- Apple Unveils The Next Generation Mac Pro
- E3 2013: Sony Unveils the PlayStation 4 Console