Twitter Announces Instagram-like Filters Coming To iOS And Android
Twitter in its blog post announced that it will let iOS and Android users add filters to pictures before tweeting them. The update will give users eight filters to choose from, the ability to crop images, and a feature that make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the wand button in the app.
Funny how this announcement comes just a few days after we told you that Instagram stopped their photos from showing up on Twitter. How do you think this would play with Instagram users and photo-sharing on Twitter?
The video below highlights all the features and how they are used:
Connect with Us
- Apple Releases Record Earnings Statement
- TechCabal Hosting Startup Competition in Lagos With $22,000 Prize
- CES Aftermath: Razer Moonshot Project Christine Debut
- CES Aftermath: Sony Reveals Streaming Service Playstation Now
- CES Aftermath: Rise of The Steam Machines
- 7 Marketing Tips For Startups
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished Retina Display Macbook Pros
- Dropbox Raises Series C Funding, Worth $10 Billion
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014: First Impressions
- What Does Your Favourite Instagram Filter Say About You? [INFOGRAPHIC]