Instagram Photos Stop Showing On Twitter
For the second time in a week, photo sharing service Instagram, has cut off Twitter’s access to its photo cards. Last week, Instagram disabled the ability to view its photos on Twitter, and Twitter did a quick workaround to fix it.
Users are reporting seeing blank spaces when they click “view photo” for an Instagram photo on Twitter, or on any of its third party apps.
This is definitely a move to get more people to view Instagram’s recently launched web profiles but it seems to be shooting itself in the foot like Twitter is doing with restrictions to the Twitter API for developers.
It’s very important to note that Instagram’s viral adoption is largely due to its Twitter support like founder, Kevin System has said a number of times.
What do you think about this move? Do you want your Instagram photos back on Twitter?
- Instagram Announces Direct, Lets You Send Photos and Videos To Select Users
- How To Promote Your Brand Using Social Media
- Twitter Updates Mobile App Layout, Lets You Send Photos In Direct Message
- Instagram Reportedly Adding Private Messaging Before 2014
- Android KitKat: 10 Things You Need To Know About Android 4.4
- BlackBerry Launches First Porsche Running BlackBerry 10, Starts At $2400
- Logitech And MOGA Make Gaming On Your iPhone Better
- Instagram Arrives On Windows Phone; Lacks Video Recording
- Motorola’s $179 Moto G Is A Superphone For Your Budget[SPECS + VIDEO]
- Tecno Teases Its Phantom A3 On Facebook And Twitter