Instagram Photos Stop Showing On Twitter
For the second time in a week, photo sharing service Instagram, has cut off Twitter’s access to its photo cards. Last week, Instagram disabled the ability to view its photos on Twitter, and Twitter did a quick workaround to fix it.
Users are reporting seeing blank spaces when they click “view photo” for an Instagram photo on Twitter, or on any of its third party apps.
This is definitely a move to get more people to view Instagram’s recently launched web profiles but it seems to be shooting itself in the foot like Twitter is doing with restrictions to the Twitter API for developers.
It’s very important to note that Instagram’s viral adoption is largely due to its Twitter support like founder, Kevin System has said a number of times.
What do you think about this move? Do you want your Instagram photos back on Twitter?
Connect with Us
- Dropbox Launches Carousel For Photo Storage
- Table Soccer For Android: The Nostalgia Trip
- Microsoft Unveils Windows 8.1 Updates
- Minuum And Fleksy Are Android Keyboards You Should Download
- Ubisoft Reveals Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Airbnb Seeks $400M In Funding At Valuation Close To $10B
- Google Archives Nigerian History In Collaboration With Pan-Atlantic University
- Eventbrite Raises $50 Million; joins $1 Billion Club
- BlackBerry Announces BlackBerry Q20 And BlackBerry Z3
- Samsung Unveils The Galaxy S5 [SPECS]