Instagram Photos Stop Showing On Twitter
For the second time in a week, photo sharing service Instagram, has cut off Twitter’s access to its photo cards. Last week, Instagram disabled the ability to view its photos on Twitter, and Twitter did a quick workaround to fix it.
Users are reporting seeing blank spaces when they click “view photo” for an Instagram photo on Twitter, or on any of its third party apps.
This is definitely a move to get more people to view Instagram’s recently launched web profiles but it seems to be shooting itself in the foot like Twitter is doing with restrictions to the Twitter API for developers.
It’s very important to note that Instagram’s viral adoption is largely due to its Twitter support like founder, Kevin System has said a number of times.
What do you think about this move? Do you want your Instagram photos back on Twitter?
Connect with Us
- Sledgehammer Games Will Develop 2014′s Call of Duty
- These Flappy Bird High Scores Are Unreal
- Facebook Releases Paper App – A New Way To View Your News Feed
- Facebook Visits Konga in Nigeria
- Steve Jobs Unveils The Macintosh For The First Time[VIDEO]
- Apple Releases Record Earnings Statement
- TechCabal Hosting Startup Competition in Lagos With $22,000 Prize
- CES Aftermath: Razer Moonshot Project Christine Debut
- CES Aftermath: Sony Reveals Streaming Service Playstation Now
- CES Aftermath: Rise of The Steam Machines