Jumia Wants You To Scream And Win $1000
E-commerce service Jumia has launched a screaming competition for its customers and non-customers alike. All you have to do is well, scream “Jumiaaaa”. The grand prize is
To enter the competition, you have to signup on Jumia’s Facebook screaming app, upload a video of you screaming to YouTube and paste the link within the app.
There are a couple of videos of people screaming but the problem here is that there’s a bunch of unrelated videos – like Chris Brown trying and failing to dance the Azonto. The app doesn’t state how exactly the winning video will be chosen but it seems like it’ll be based on votes.
For Jumia, this is a brilliant way to propagate its ‘gospel’. People have to share their scream videos with their friends and family to get more votes. Voters are also required to share a link to the app.
So scream away and don’t forget to vote.
No guys, I will not be screaming. There’s already a video of me dancing Gangnam Style on the internet.
Connect with Us
- BlackBerry Announces BlackBerry Q20 And BlackBerry Z3
- Samsung Unveils The Galaxy S5 [SPECS]
- Watch Samsung’s Unpacked Event Live
- WhatsApp To Offer Voice Calling Services By The Summer
- Nokia Announces Its Android Phones: Nokia X, Nokia X+ And Nokia XL
- Oveem Is A Nigerian Online Store For Fresh Fruits And Vegetables
- Facebook to Acquire WhatsApp for $19 Billion
- 75,000 People Play The Largest Pokemon Game Ever
- Is This The iPhone 6?[PHOTOS]
- Threes Is The Addictive Puzzle Game For iOS That You’ve Never Heard Of