Google Premieres New Google+ TV Ad [VIDEO]
Posted by Binjo on Friday, November 25, 2011 · 4721Leave a CommentGoogle+Premieres+New+Google%2B+TV+Ad+%5BVIDEO%5D2011-11-26+03%3A37%3A30Binjohttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.technesstivity.com%2F%3Fp%3D4721
Google has tried to push Google+ in our faces this year. First was a universal bar across all Google services, then a huge ad on Google.com when it went public. Google has even prompted new users of Ice Cream Sandwich to create Google+ accounts.
Google premiered its first TV ad during the Superbowl last year and since then we’ve seen a lot of Google ads on TV. The “Sharing, but like real life” ad premiered during the Lions/Packers game on Thanksgiving Day yesterday. It focuses on Google+ features: Hangouts and Circles. Do you have a Google+ account? Add Technesstivity to your Circles!
- Microsoft Announces Halo Television Series
- Xbox Reveal Event: Xbox One Wrap-Up
- BlackBerry Z10: First Impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Now Samsung’s Fastest Selling Smartpone
- Gidilounge To Launch New Music Streaming App
- BlackBerry Announces Q5 With QWERTY Keyboard
- BBM For iOS And Android Devices Will Be Available This Summer
- What The Internet Is Doing To Our Brains[VIDEO]
- What Exactly Is Path? All You Need To Know
- Tecno’s N7 Comes With A 1.2GHZ Dual-Core Processor, Tecno Shocks Us With The Price