BlackBerry Targets Youth With ‘Hashtag’ Party, Wants You To Be On Its Facebook Cover
Posted by Binjo on Monday, July 30, 2012 · 8529Leave a CommentBlackBerry+Targets+Youth+With+%27Hashtag%27+Party%2C+Wants+You+To+Be+On+Its+Facebook+Cover2012-07-30+13%3A33%3A53Binjohttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.technesstivity.com%2F%3Fp%3D8529
Over the weekend, BlackBerry launched “Hashtag” – an invite only party in Lagos. The party was hosted by Nigerian VJ Andre Blaze and featured lots of exciting giveaways and competitions by BlackBerry.
BlackBerry gave out branded gifts as well ass the newly launched BlackBerry Curve 9320 and BlackBerry Curve 9220 devices. Also announced were the official BlackBerry student ambassadors, the BlackBerry Generation website and the BlackBerry Nigeria Facebook fan page.
SEE ALSO: BlackBerry Curve 9320 Review
RIM has also begun a campaign via its BlackBerry Nigeria Facebook page asking users for permission to be added to a mosaic on its Facebook cover. All you have to do is visit the BlackBerry app here and give the app permission to pull your Facebook profile picture. BlackBerry is giving competition participants a chance to win five BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320 and five BlackBerry® Curve™ 9220 smartphones with a special crystal-encrusted back cover.
Seems like RIM is pushing the new BlackBerry Curve 9320 and BlackBerry Curve 9220 in our faces with these promotions. The Student ambassador idea is brilliant as we know a lot of people buy smartphones based on what their friends use.
- BlackBerry Z10: First Impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Now Samsung’s Fastest Selling Smartpone
- Gidilounge To Launch New Music Streaming App
- BlackBerry Announces Q5 With QWERTY Keyboard
- BBM For iOS And Android Devices Will Be Available This Summer
- What The Internet Is Doing To Our Brains[VIDEO]
- What Exactly Is Path? All You Need To Know
- Tecno’s N7 Comes With A 1.2GHZ Dual-Core Processor, Tecno Shocks Us With The Price
- Ushahidi’s BRCK Wants To Be Your Backup Generator For The Internet
- Where To Pre-Order The BlackBerry Q10 In Nigeria