Facebook Introduces Facebook Offers [VIDEO]
Facebook has finally entered the deal offering industry with the newly introduced Facebook Offers. Facebook Offers works like any other deal offering service except the deals show up on your News Feed and you claim deals through the same feed.
To get an offer, a page you’ve ‘Liked’ has to have created the offer. You then redeem it by clicking ‘Get Offer’. An email is sent to your inbox as a notification which you can print or pull up when you get to the business to redeem your offer. FAQs are answered on Facebook’s help page.
For page administrators, offers are created for free so it costs you nothing. To make your offer popular however, you might want to pay for an ad or a sponsored story.
Here’s a video from Facebook explaining the new service
Do you think this can beat Groupon, Google Offers and other deal finding services?
- Microsoft Launches Office for iOS
- New App Aims to Make It Easier To Access Blood Donors In Nigeria [EVENT]
- BlackBerry To Launch Touchscreen A10 in November
- What To Do When The Internet Goes Down [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Yoruba 101 Lets You Learn The Basics Of The Language [APP REVIEW]
- Press Regulation: Absolutely Necessary?
- Press Regulation: Another Form of State Control?
- Press Regulation: An Overview of The Phone Hacking
- Apple Unveils The Next Generation Mac Pro
- E3 2013: Sony Unveils the PlayStation 4 Console