Facebook Visits Konga in Nigeria
Last Tuesday, a team led by Head of Facebook, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Nichola Mendelsohn paid a courtesy visit to online retailer Konga. The visit is believed to be recognition of the growing significance of Nigeria’s eCommerce industry.
The team were really interested in how Konga has been able to stamp its footprint in Nigeria in such a short time with plenty of positive feedback coming from users on Facebook. As stated from their official blog.
Mendelsohn emphasized their admiration and satisfaction for the successful execution of Konga’s past campaigns while expressing their desire to further strengthen Facebook’s relationship with the Konga brand with mutually beneficial partnerships that would help the brand and Nigerians using Facebook as a whole.
Among the pundits, it has been pointed out that Facebook does not have a Nigerian office. As such it raises a few questions. Like Why would Facebook send a delegation to Nigeria?, Who else will the delegation visit? Seeing as the team is led by an important officer in Facebook., Is Facebook about to set-up shop in Nigeria? Of course any answers to those questions without an official statement is speculation, but who says thats a bad thing?
Connect with Us
- Threes Is The Addictive Puzzle Game For iOS That Youve Never Heard Of
- Bing Adds Bitcoin Conversion To Search Results
- Popular Flappy Bird App Taken Down by Creator
- Sledgehammer Games Will Develop 2014s Call of Duty
- These Flappy Bird High Scores Are Unreal
- Facebook Releases Paper App A New Way To View Your News Feed
- Facebook Visits Konga in Nigeria
- Steve Jobs Unveils The Macintosh For The First Time[VIDEO]
- Apple Releases Record Earnings Statement
- TechCabal Hosting Startup Competition in Lagos With $22,000 Prize